As a global service provider, Budolph recruitment works with a network of associated consultants that have direct or indirect knowledge of your industry. All work is conducted on a confidential basis to ensure an efficient and competence-based recruitment process where nothing is left to chance.
Budolph recruits all functions, basing recruitment on a thorough job analysis and description with input from the hiring manager, talent manager and other relevant stakeholders.
Meyers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is used in recruitment assignments as a preference test tool.
Principles of Treatment – Art 5
Good Data Processing
Budolph follows the 5 guidelines described below. As such, no personal data is collected or stored without appropriate consent.
As a general rule, Budolph follows Article 6 guidelines, which state that data collection and processing must be:
1. Legal, fair and transparent (“fairness”)
2. Collected for explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and not to be further processed in such a way as to be incompatible with these purposes (“purposefulness”)
3. Be sufficient, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”)
4. Be correct and appropriately updated (“correctness”)
5. Stored in such a way that it is not possible to identify the data subjects for a longer period than is necessary (“storage constraint”)
6. Treated in a manner that ensures adequate security (“integrity and confidentiality”).
NOTE: Please always include your written consent when sending unsolicited CVs or otherwise personal data to Budolph ApS.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
+45 25 75 26 06